Being a full-time model, Chrystal Rudd knows what to look for when it comes to choosing girls who will captivate in front of the camera. Although Chrystal may have quite a bit on her plate at the moment, with also being a receptionist at the local backpackers, she has been following #ProjectScouted since last year and couldn’t miss the chance to be a part of it this year.
1. How long have you lived in Durban? What do you love most about the city?
7 years in total. I just love summer nights in Durban.
2. How does being a scout benefit you?
I’m just here for the benefit of the girls.
3. What are you looking forward to the most in being a part of the Project?
I’m looking forward to grooming young people and also kicking some ass.
4. What qualities are you looking for in girls before you scout them?
A youthful innocence with a strong, defined personality
5. What will give your team an edge over the others?
6. If another scout stole one of your girls for their team, what would you do?
Move swiftly along
7. Which scout or scout’s team, as far as you know, do you see as your toughest competition?
Can’t say until I’ve met the girls
8. If your team had a motto or a tag line, what would it be?
But did you die?
9. What is your team’s unique name?
Show your support for your favourite teams by sharing their images on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and hashtagging the teams’ names as well as #ProjectScouted. Also be on the lookout to see what Chrystal’s girls have to offer with the Project kicking off on 28 February 2015 with Phase One. And remember that all shoots and events are open to the public free of charge!