Before you check out my top 5; of course I have to self-promote:
Here's a look at some of my favorite internationals to follow on snapchat:
5. ChiaraFerragni: Blogger extraordinaire. Follow as she jet sets around the world, attending launch parties and eating visually appealing food.
4. cvxx: Great granddaughter of Diana Vreeland, HARPER’S BAZAAR editor-in-chief from 1936-1962, Caroline is an interesting character and she loves, loves red wine! Follow her as she tries to break into the music scene. A thank you to Cheryl Davy for recommending her to me (cheryldavy)
3. garypeppergirl: Another inspirational blogger, follow Nicole to get an insight into high fashion events and her New Yorker lifestyle.
2. heyclairehey: As a hugely popular beauty guru, Claire Marshall knows a thing or two about hair and makeup.
1. djkhaled305: The phenomenon Dj Khaled in my opinion has begun to unlock the full potential of snapchat. From meetings with the CEO of snapchat to daily inspirational "cloth talk" sessions. They don't want you to follow Khaled, so you know what we are gonna do...
Whose snaps do you look forward to? And what's your username? Comment below.