Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vicky Soutar : Project Exposure Q&A


1.How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
18

2.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Being the Easter Bunny or Father Christmas

3.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Sebenzisa uthando nenhliziyo yakho njengoba bekuthanda nawe uzalwa, uzolunga.

4.What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
The way I live life. I once complained to my dad that I didn't seem to be able to do things the same way other people did, dads advice? "Don't be a sheep ,people don't like sheep. They eat sheep"

5.What are you most grateful for?
Everything !! haha my friend and family ..my boyfriend ..chocolate..oh and the environment ,we are all so lucky to have such a wonderful environment! We should all be grateful for that.

6.Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
No ,I am who I am for a reason.
7.What do you do in life?
Studying hard to get good marks for matric so I can get into the career path I want to follow ( Environmental law) and every day getting myself one step closer to that dream. Always helping others, doing a lot community service. And switching off unused plug points...being a Eco Ninja!
8.What did you enjoy most about your Top 10 shoot?
My designer! Working with Ryan and his wife was awesome! Such genuine people!
9.Which is your favourite part of the winning prize?
Wow that's tough ..I guess having a pro photographer at my 18th to catch all the memories.

10.Why should you win Project Exposure?

Why I should win? Well I guess its exactly that: "Exposure" .Thats what all aspiring models, actors, singers, dancers, actually everyone needs; to get their names out there, get that exposure to take them to the next level. As an aspiring model id like to get exposure and hopefully get more of an opportunity to model and work with different designers.


Please note: All answers were copy pasted from direct messages sent to each candidate via facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment