Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Janay Manning : Project Exposure Q&A





1.How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
This question reminds me of 'Midnight in Paris'. I would be exactly the same, the actual number is purely for administrative purposes.


2.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
The work I do now. I get to make more than 60 people happy everyday and I feel like a million dollars!

3.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Be patient.

4.What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
My hair!

5.What are you most grateful for?
My life and the people in it who love and accept me for being a loon.

6.Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
No!

7.What do you do in life?
In life I get to make everyone happy from the moment I wake up until I go to bed. It's magic.

8.What did you enjoy most about your Top 10 shoot?
Being myself, being creative, everyone getting dirty and enjoying Lee complain about having to do manual labour It was also my first time having someone else take pictures of me and it was so easy not to feel like a weirdo seducing the lense with rock star awesomeness!

9.Which is your favourite part of the winning prize?
Umm the whole prize!

10.Why should you win Project Exposure?

I am different. In look, style and attitude and that's exactly why I entered. Durban has this semi-blinded view that girls need to look a certain way to be beautiful, I want to turn that opinion on its head! You can be yourself and by loving it others will follow suit. Confidence is the Kublai Khan!!! We have scores of talented designers with looks that belong on an international level and it's time models step up to the plate, dare to be different, sell designs and push the envelope - the whole world is! I should win because the judges have all said they're looking for someone unique, hi my name Janay Manning, it's a pleasure to meet you.


Please note: All answers were copy pasted from direct messages sent to each candidate via facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment