Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cheneé Green : Project Exposure Q&A



1.How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I would say about 22, simply because of my maturity level, I tend to attract more friends around that age, also, I feel I know what I want in life and I know exactly where I'm headed.

2.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
In all honesty, being a Personal Trainer & helping people aspire to their full potential through perseverance.

3.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Don't let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game.

4.What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

I'm the type of person who thinks innovatively and deeply about anything and everything, I love taking risks because I always hope for the best but prepare for the worst. 

5.What are you most grateful for?

I am most grateful for my mum and grandparents. Without them I wouldn't be the person I am today. They are my pillars of strength - truly God sent.

6.Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?

No, if it was in God's plan for me to be 'extremely attractive or famous' then He would make a way for that to happen.

7.What do you do in life?

I am currently in matric.

8.What did you enjoy most about your Top 10 shoot?

I enjoyed the understanding and mutual interaction with Lee and the fact that he made me feel comfortable infront of the camera.

9.Which is your favourite part of the winning prize?

I would have to say the photoshoot, because its captured memories that I will keep with me for the rest of my life. 


10.Why should you win Project Exposure?

I feel that winning Project Exposure will help with the recognition out in the modeling world as well as contribute to one of the activities I enjoy.


Please note: All answers were copy pasted from direct messages sent to each candidate via facebook. 

1 comment: