Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tayla Dreyer : Project Exposure Q&A


1.How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
18, young at heart.

2.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Shopping ! pursuing my dream job- as a TV presenter and socialite :) three of my favourite things    

3.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Take your time in growing up and have fun in each and every experience. I did
4.What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
Seeing the positive of every situation in life even when things dont go according to plan 
5.What are you most grateful for?
My family and friends, they awesome.

6.Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
Yes, in a heartbeat. I would rather live a shorter amazing life than a long boring one.                    
7.What do you do in life?
The quote i live to follow is that life isnt about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself.

8.What did you enjoy most about your Top 10 shoot?
The adrenaline rush of trying to make every photo special while having fun in the process.
9.Which is your favourite part of the winning prize?
The amazing designer clothes, that would make any girl feel beautiful.

10.Why should you win Project Exposure?

Im different, I would rather my inner beauty than outer beauty shine through and I can deliver on what is expected of me.  


Please note: All answers were copy pasted from direct messages sent to each candidate via facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment