Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Carisa Saul : Project Exposure Q&A




1.How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
Sweet 16!! ... I would love to be young&innocent all over again.


2.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
This ones easy! It would definitely be along the lines of designing (interior deco or a designer)

3.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Do what u LOVE,and do it to the BEST of your ability!

4.What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
The thing I notice about me.. As that I don't learn through Trial&Error.unless like most people,I choose not to make MY OWN mistakes but rather learn from mistakes that others make.. I'm not saying I'm Perfect, but I try very hard to perfect my ways.

5.What are you most grateful for?
Family!-nothing comes close

6.Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
I wouldn't .. Would not change a single thing about me!I'm as REAL as they come.

7.What do you do in life?
I'm studying at VC bcom management and I run my own beauty salon.

8.What did you enjoy most about your Top 10 shoot?
I enjoyed working with Lee.amazing person and he makes u feel comfortable in every frame shot!

9.Which is your favourite part of the winning prize?
Everything!love it all!

10.Why should you win Project Exposure?

I should win project exposure reason being -not only do I have the looks but I am a young independent,driven woman!and I have so much to offer


Please note: All answers were copy pasted from direct messages sent to each candidate via facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment