Sunday, November 14, 2010

Website Update*

I hadn't updated my website in quite some time - to be specific - end of July 2010.

A really cool change up is the inclusion of my facebook fan page - which has live stream and a direct link to the page. --- Actually I have even included this in my Blog! see side panel :)

The fan page has been a great success and I am glad that I finally decided to get one up - to date- I have 3000+ fans :)

It provides an  easy means of communication with people that either wish to use my services in the future or just appreciate photography.

A projects section has been added to the website which aims to notify people of projects that Lee Folkard Photography will be involved in. Past, Present and Future.

The Gallery section has also been updated - if you have been involved in a Lee Folkard Photography photoshoot - there is a high chance at least one of your pictures will be up.

There is even a link to the latest newsletter - for those that haven't signed up to the mailing list!

Let me know what you think!

THE WEBSITE -------- http://www.leefolkard.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment