Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Facebook Fan Page Promotion

Woohoo! 1000 Fans - As promised promotion time.


What you get?
10 FREE 5x7 Prints and a DVD SlideShow
Valued at R350.00

How do you get it?
Book and pay your deposit for ANY Build-a-Package Portfolio or Portrait Shoot in September and you get the FREE Prints and SlideShow.
You may make booking between now and the end of October 2010.

What is Build-a-Package?

A unique pricing structure launched today! 01-09-2010
To request the pricing structure just message me via an inbox message.
Thank you.

Please suggest that all your friends/family join this fan page.
The more fans = The more promotions! (",)
Website
Facebook Fan Page

1 comment:

  1. I'm no longer positive where you're getting your information, but great topic.

    I needs to spend some time finding out much more or figuring
    out more. Thank you for excellent information I was searching for this info for my mission.


    my homepage ... acheter followers twitter

    ReplyDelete