Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Project Exposure - The Make Up Artist

The Make Up Artist for the TOP 3 shoot and the winner's shoot will be Jessica Frew. I have had the pleasure of working with her numerous times in the past. Most notably for my Project last year - Project One.

Below in the words of Jessica, is a little overview of herself and her brand.

"I am a qualified make up artist with BABTAC (british association of beauty and cosmetology).
I am also a qualified nail technician and internationally qualified beauty therapist.
I have worked in numerous top salons as well as owning my own. So as you can see the beauty industry is my life.

 Make up artisrty is my passion, I am very creative as well as very versatile. I have been trained in numerous styles from the all too famous smokey eyes, to glamour photographic, and runway..
to name but a few... I also offer amazing bridal pacages!!!

Feel free to browse my online portfolio and have a look for yourself!
If you have any questions or queries then please feel free to drop me a note on my contacts page."

Her website: www.kissnmakeup.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment